The information is provided for Australian residents only and is not being provided to any person who is a resident of any other country. References to currency are in Australian dollars.
The funds in the BT Investment Selection and the BT Deeming Selection, BT Private Investment Funds, BT Premier Funds, BT Wholesale Funds are offered in the BT Investment Selection, BT Deeming Selection, BT Private Investment Funds, BT Premier Funds and BT Wholesale Funds prospectus, respectively. To invest, complete the application form in the relevant prospectus.
Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited (ABN 31 003 149 157) is the issuer of the BT Complying Income Plan.
The information contained on this site is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. No company in the BT Financial Group nor any of their employees or directors gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy nor accepts any responsibility arising in any other way including by reason of negligence for errors or omissions herein. This disclaimer is subject to the contrary provisions of the Australian Securities & Investments Commission Act and Trade Practices Act. This site contains general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
This information doesn't account for the investment objectives, particular needs or financial situation of an investor. These should be considered before investing and we recommend investors consult a financial adviser.
This information on this site is based on current laws and their interpretation. The levels and basis of taxation may change. The application of taxation laws depends on an investor's individual circumstances. Individuals should seek professional advice on the implications of investing and should not rely on this information which should be used as a guide only.
Copyright in the information contained on this website is owned by the BT Financial Group of companies.
Conditions Of Online Client Information Service Use
This agreement relates to the BT Adviser Exchange Client Information Service ("the system"). The system includes information transmitted electronically, by phone or on paper and any associated information that BT Funds Management Limited and/or BT Securities Limited, who together are referred to as "BT", and Advance Asset Management, provides to me in order to use the service. This includes, but is not limited to: Personal Identification Numbers and Client Numbers. PIN's are only required for information transmitted electronically or by phone.
In consideration of BT and Advance providing access to the BT Adviser Exchange Client Information service, I:
1. confirm that if information is disclosed to me as the principal adviser, I will ensure that information about individual clients is only disclosed to other advisers who act as the adviser to the client and are authorised by the client to access that information;
2. undertake to keep the information secure and ensure that the information is not disclosed or used for any purpose other than providing investment advice to those clients;
3. will ensure that information about individual clients is only disclosed to persons who act as adviser to the client and who are authorised by the client to access that information and I will ensure that those persons keep the information confidential and only use it for the purpose of giving investment advice;
4. may authorise other people to access the internet system and, if I do so, I will provide a copy of these Conditions of Use to each of them, and ensure that they understand and will comply with these Conditions;
5. undertake to inform us immediately if any person?s access to the system should be terminated;
6. undertake to inform us immediately if I cease to act as an adviser to any client and I will refrain from, and prevent other persons from, accessing that client?s information;
7. accept that we are not responsible for any loss arising out of unauthorised access to the information;
8. accept that we are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of the information;
9. accept that we may suspend access or cancel the system without notice;
10. accept that we may change the terms and conditions of the system, provided that BT notifies me in writing; and,
11. accept that we may add or change the functionality of the system without notice.
General advice and general education information on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness.
Consider our disclosure documents, which include the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for each product. The PDS is relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold a product. To comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) Act 2006, Advance has introduced additional customer identification requirements for investors and licensed financial advisers. View our legal information.
Consider our disclosure documents, which include the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for each product. The PDS is relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold a product. View our Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Registrable Superannuation Entity (RSE) Licence & Registration numbers. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this website.