How much can I borrow?
What is the amount of equity you can provide as security?
* Loan to Value ratio: Each investment (or asset) that you put up as security for a margin loan is assigned a Loan to Value ratio. This is the percentage of each investment's market value we'll lend to you.
- The outcomes generated by this device:
- do not constitute financial, tax and legal advice in relation to entering into, or the suitability of, any margin lending facility;
- are of a generic nature only and are intended for use by you as a guide only;
- have been provided without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs;
- do not take into account your credit limit or, unless otherwise specified, any other limits that might be applied to any borrowing by you; and
- unless otherwise specified, do not represent any particular margin lending product available in the market.
- You acknowledge that using a margin lending facility multiplies the effect of both rising and falling values. In a falling market, losses on an investment acquired through margin lending are greater.
- Any changes to the device's variables will result in different outcomes. Results are based on the accuracy of information inputted. The range of any variable is designed to accommodate the widest reasonable number of scenarios. To determine outcomes outside these limitations, we recommend that you obtain professional financial advice.
- Neither the provider of this device nor any of its related entities, employees or directors accepts any responsibility for any losses arising from the use of or reliance upon any outcomes or conclusions reached by you in using this device.
- Outcomes may not take into account any fees and charges payable, nor allow for any taxes or other government charges that may become payable. You should make your own enquiries in relation to any such costs stemming from any particular margin lending product.