Due to scheduled maintenance, BT Online will be unavailable from 9:00pm (AEDT) 13 February 2015 - 8:00am (AEDT) 14 February 2015.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Before proceeding to transact on your investments, you must read the appropriate supplementary PDS or Investor Notice. Further information is available on www.bt.com.au. You should consider this information in deciding whether to acquire or to continue to hold units in any of the financial products.
General advice and general education information on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness. Consider our disclosure documents, which include the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for each product. The PDS is relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold a product. View our Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Registrable Superannuation Entity (RSE) Licence & Registration numbers. View our Superannuation reference numbers - SPINs, ABNs and SFNs. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this website.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NEW ZEALAND INVESTORS
The BT Online transactional facilities on the Australian website are not intended for or available to New Zealand investors. For further information, please refer to the BT New Zealand Client Services team on +64 9 353 6300 or visit the New Zealand website www.btonline.co.nz
- We've changed BTOnline to make it easier if you forget your password or investor/member number.
- If you forget your password, we can send a new one to your email address
- You can set up your own username rather than remember your investor/member number
- Just log in as normal and we'll set you up to use these great new features.
- Margin Lending investors - your investor number is your client code without the digit after the hyphen eg if your client code is ABCDE12345-6, then your Investor Number is ABCDE12345.